Laser cleaning features:
1. No grinding and non-contact cleaning to avoid secondary pollution;
2. High cleaning precision and strong controllability;
3. No consumables, strong environmental protection;
4. Laser cleaning can remove different types and thicknesses of attachments on the surface of various materials;
5. Easy to control, just power on, can be hand-held or cooperate with the manipulator to realize automatic cleaning;
6. High cleaning efficiency, saving time;
7. The system is stable and has a long service life;
8. One-time investment, economical and efficient.
The cleaning fields of modern high-end manufacturing industries, such as aerospace, rail transit, automobile manufacturing and mold industry, have long been faced with such pain points as difficult cleaning, high precision requirements, and slow work efficiency. Industry requirements.
For example, the quality of the mold directly affects the quality of the tire. There will be engraved patterns or other patterns on the surface of the tire mold, and the mold is often used in high temperature and high humidity environments, so there will be a lot of rubber or other residues left in the engraved grooves. After a certain degree, it will affect the shape and structure of the mold and eventually lead to the production of defective products, so it is particularly important to keep the tire mold clean.
The traditional cleaning process involves the use of ultrasonic cleaners. Ultrasonic cleaning will have a negative impact on the production of molds, because the process is time-consuming and some molds need to be disassembled during cleaning. Also, this process can only be used with cooled molds. The production of a new round can only be restarted after the mold is cooled, cleaned and heated again, which is time-consuming and labor-intensive. Laser cleaning molds mainly uses the principle of laser cleaning to remove the dirt on the surface of the mold and the residues during production. It belongs to physical cleaning, which is efficient, environmentally friendly, pollution-free, and has good cleaning effects; traditional cleaning processes are diverse in cleaning methods: sandblasting, dry ice , grinding, chemical scrubbing, etc., the cleaning environment is not good, which may cause unnecessary damage. Replacing the original ultrasonic cleaning with laser cleaning reduces the cost of use by more than 50%, and can greatly improve the overall product qualification rate.