Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Fiber Laser Source||Laser Power:||20,30, 50w|
fiber laser generator,
fiber laser power source
20w 30w 50w MOPA Fiber Laser Source for color marking on stainless steel
The MFPT-20S(MOPA Pulsed Fiber Lasers) Series products provide a wide range of central emission wavelength from 1060nm to 1070nm.They are air-cooled and maintenance-free and deliver high efficiency,
high reliability, and high performance on marking and engraving, which makes them ideal tools in this area.
Maxphotonics' MFPT-20S (MOPA Pulsed Fiber Lasers) Series are Class 4 laser products and are designed and tested with safety. By following this User Guide and applying sound laser safety practices, it will be a safe and reliable device.
Laser light exhibits unique characteristics that may pose safety hazards. Therefore, the laser light can’t be normally associated with other light sources, and all operators and people near the laser must be aware of these special hazards
The MFPT-20S(MOPA Pulsed Fiber Lasers) Series products are air-cooled, maintenance-free fiber lasers with a compact and rugged package. The pulse duration could be adjusted from 2ns to 200ns. The
average output power is up to 20W and the highest pulse energy is 0.44mJ at the pulse repetition of 45 KHz.
They can be used for alumina black marking, stainless steel multicolor marking, plastic marking, fine removal, laser engraving etc.
(1) Output Stability and with high quality.
(2) High power, high efficiency
(3) High reliability, long service life
(4) Compact, rugged package
(1) Industrial applications
(2) Scientific research
1. Short turning on time,wide pulse width, wide repetitive frequency range.
2. There is no leak when the lasers are switched off.
3. There is no shadow and Virtual circuit when process the special materials.
4. Anti-high-reflection function,could do machining on the materials of gold , silver,aluminium,copper etc.
5. Compact design.
6. High reliability,long lifetime.
7. Universal 25 pins interface.
8. 3D outward design.
Widely used marking on metal, part of the non-metallic plating materials, plastic rubber, industrial-used plastics, ceramics and other marking, Deep carved, Fine processing, Special material processing.
Contact Person: Alex Ren