GustavoThanks for packaging.Your packages are well designed and prepared carefully. Looks fine!
VictorThank you, Zoe. I just let you know I was quoting around 5 people about laser source. There were cheaper offers but I choose you in the end. I like your company especially the service.
StefanoThe machine looks sturdy...well built.. like it!
Highly Integrated 20w Fiber Laser Marking Machine Stable Structure For Metal / Plastic
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||Highly Integrated Fiber Laser Marker For Metal And Plastic Marking||Laser Power||20w,30w,50w|
|Working Area||200*200mm||Min. Line||0.01mm|
|Repeated Accuracy||±0.001mm||Power Supply||220v|
|Warranty||1 Year||Package||Wooden Case|
fiber laser etching machine,
fiber laser engraving machine
Highly Integrated Fiber Laser Marker for Metal and Plastic Marking
1. Fiber laser source enjoys 2-year warranty, high-quality laser spot, uniform laser density and stable output.
2. The galvanometer scanner enjoys small size, high speed and excellent stability; the performance reaches the international advanced level.
3. Smart Marker software supports various optimizing data processing according to different crafts. It supports multiple layers management and up to 256 colors.
4. Digital high-speed scanning galvanometer with international advanced level
5. Large operating worktable, easy for larger materterial marking
6. Lifting adjustable wheel is suitable for different processing surface
7. Mold casting manufacture lifting platform, stable structure
|Energy per pluse||0.8~1.2mJ|
|Output power stability||<5%|
|Frequency tunel range||20-80KHZ|
|Power tunable range||5-100%|
|Out fiber length||1.9/2.5/3m|
1). Applicable industrise:
Electronic components, integrated circuits (IC), electrical appliances, communication products, sanitary ware, tools, accessories, knivesMobile phone keypad, plastic translucent keys, , eyeglasses and clocks, jewelry, auto parts, luggage buckle, cooking utensils, stainless steel products and other industries.
2). Applicable Materials:
Metals (including rare metals), engineering plastics, electroplating materials, coating materials,coating materials, plastics, rubber, epoxy resin, ceramic, plastic, ABS, PVC, PES, steel, titanium, copper and other materials.