GustavoThanks for packaging.Your packages are well designed and prepared carefully. Looks fine!
VictorThank you, Zoe. I just let you know I was quoting around 5 people about laser source. There were cheaper offers but I choose you in the end. I like your company especially the service.
StefanoThe machine looks sturdy...well built.. like it!
Water Cooling Fiber Laser Metal Cutting Machine , Laser Cutting Machine For Crafts
|Place of Origin||Shenzhen, China|
|Certification||CE / FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 SET|
|Price||USD Per SET|
|Packaging Details||The fiber laser cutting machine will be delivered by wooden case|
|Delivery Time||30 Work Days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||2000 Units per year|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Laser Type||Fiber Laser Source||Cooling Mode||Water Cooling|
|Application||Applicable Material||Working Voltage||380V/50Hz|
|Focus Method||Following And Automatic Adjust Focus||Transmission Method||Gear And Rack|
|Laser Power||2000W||Worktable Max Load||1000kgs|
|X/Y Axis Positio||0.05/1000mm||CNC Or Not||YES|
|Class||Class 4 Laser||Laser Technology||Germany Technology|
industrial cnc laser cutting machine,
fiber laser cutting equipment
Enclosed 2000W Industrial Laser Cutting Machine for Tube Cutting and Metal Plate Cutting
Fiber Metal Laser Cutting Machine Features:
The High-power laser cutting machine with the highest precision in China, it can cut metal door design with big size and perfectly cut up to 22mm mild steel,12mm stainless steel,10mm aluminum,5mm brass,4mm copper and 4mm galvanized steel sheets.
Features:/ Fiber laser cutting machine Features:
1) Excellent beam quality: Smaller focus diameter and high work efficiency.
2) Fast cutting speed: Cutting speed of this fiber cutter is more than 20m/min
3) Stable running condition: adopting the top world imported fiber lasers which has very stable performance, and key parts of the fiber optic laser cutter can reach 100,000 hours' lifetime;
4) High efficiency for photoelectric conversion: compare with Co2 laser cutting machine, fiber optic laser cutter has 3 times photoelectric conversion efficiency as much as it.
5) Low cost & low maintenance: saving energy and protecting environment. Photoelectric conversion rate is up to 25-30%. Electric power consumption is only about 20%-30% of the traditional Co2 laser cutting machine. Fiber cable transmission doesn't need to reflect lens so as to save maintenance cost;
6) Easy operations: fiber line transmission leads to no adjustment of optical path;
7) Super flexible optical effects: the design is compact and is also easy to reach all manufacturing requirements.
|Laser Source||World Famous Germany Fiber laser technology|
|Laser Type||Fiber Laser|
|Laser Technology||Germany Technology|
|XYZ Working area||1500*3000*150 (mm)|
|Max. Cutting Speed||0-20 Meters / Min (up to materials)|
|Minimum line width||≤0.1mm|
|Max. moving speed||100m/min|
|Supporting Format||PLT, DXF, BMP, AI|
|Cooling Way||Water Cooling|
|Worktable max. load||1000KGS|
|Transmission Method||Ball Screw Transmission|
|Table-driven system||Japanese Imported Panasonic Servo Motor & Driving System|
|Focus Method||Following and Automatic Adjust Focus|
|Control Method||Offline Movement Control|
|Control software||Perfect Laser Professional Laser Cutting Software|
Advantages of Laser Cutting Machine:
1) Excellent beam quality: Smaller focus diameter and high work efficiency, high quality
2) High cutting speed: Cutting speed is more than 20m/min
3) Stable running: Adopting the top world import fiber lasers, stable performance, key parts can reach 100,000 hours;
4) High efficiency for photoelectric conversion: Compare with CO2 laser cutting machine, fiber laser cutting machine has three times photoelectric conversion efficiency
5) Low cost & Low maintenance: Save energy and protect environment. Photoelectric conversion rate is up to 25-30%. Low electric power consumption, it is only about 20%-30% of traditional CO2 laser cutting machine. Fiber line transmission no need reflect lens, save maintenance cost;
6) Easy operations: fiber line transmission, no adjustment of optical path;
7) Super flexible optical effects: Compact design, easy to flexible manufacturing requirements.
Cutting Pipe Detail Specification:
|Min remaining material||250mm|
|Max moving speed for X axis||40m/min|
|Max moving speed for Y axis||500mm/s|
Advantage of RL-3015-2000PT Metal Tube Laser Cutting Machine:
1. Electric-driver motor in rotary device adjust speed freely, Easy-work, low noisy,high rotary speed,high accuracy.
2. Intersecting line can be cut. Best choice for tubular construction.
3.Imported high precision transmission device which is perfectly work with servo system, thus it can make sure cutting precision and efficiency.
4. Excellent path quality: Smaller laser dot and high work efficiency, high quality.
5. High cutting speed: cutting speed is 2-3 times than same power CO2 laser cutting machine.
6. Stable running: adopt top world import fiber lasers, stable performance, key parts can reach 100,000 hours;
7. High efficiency for photoelectric conversion: Compare with CO2 laser cutting machine, fiber laser cutting machine have three times photoelectric conversion efficiency.
8. Low cost: Save energy and protect environment. Photoelectric conversion rate is up to 25-30%. Low electric power consumption, it is only about 20%-30% of traditional CO2 laser cutting machine.
9. Low maintenance: fiber line transmission no need reflect lens, save maintenance cost;
10. Easy operations: fiber line transmission, no adjustment of optical path.
Mainly used for cutting carbon steel, silicon steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, titanium alloy, galvanized steel sheet, pickling board, aluminum zinc plate, copper and many kinds of metal materials cutting and so on.
Sheet metal, hardware, kitchenware, electronic, automotive parts, glass, advertising, craft, lighting, decoration, jewelry, etc
Specially for carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, alloy, titanium, aluminum, brass, copper and other metal sheets.