Besides excellent applications in industrial marking and engraving, MOPA fiber laser can be used in the welding of ultra-thin dissimilar metal materials because of its wide pulse width, high peak power, high frequency, and excellent beam quality. It also has excellent performance, mainly used in 3C electronics, new energy industry and other fields.
Welding process guidance:
1. Welding laser: MOPA70-200, the thicker the metal material is, the higher the reflectivity of the material, and the higher the laser power are required;
2. Welding method: According to the shape of the welding area, you can choose spiral spot welding or z-shape welding;
3. Welding configuration: galvanometer scanning welding. Due to the high welding laser power, it is recommended to use focusing F-theta lens made of fused silica or composite material to prevent welding instability caused by thermal lens problems;
4. Welding parameters: medium and small pulse width, high frequency, medium and low speed, materials can be welded firmly, and the welding surface is flat and smooth.
1. Mobile phone/computer industry
Laser welding can greatly improve the production level and quality of the internal components of electronic products. For mobile phones, laser welding is used in many aspects, such as welding of mobile phone mainboard dome, antenna dome, camera module domes, etc. After welding the metal dome in the conductive position, it can effectively prevent oxidation and corrosion without affecting the conductivity. The dome material is generally copper-plated nickel, gold-plated aluminum, copper-plated steel, gold-plated steel, etc., and the mobile phone shell material is generally aluminum or aluminum-magnesium alloy .
2. Battery industry
The new energy industry has developed rapidly in recent years. Pulse laser welding can be applied to assemble lithium batteries and power battery connectors. The MOPA laser is used to weld metal connectors of different properties to the battery electrodes, so that they are perfectly combined with existing strength. It does not affect the conductivity. The material of the connecting piece is generally aluminum, nickel, nickel-plated copper, etc., and most of the battery electrode material is aluminum or copper.
1. The beam quality is good and can be used for precision welding;
2. Narrow pulse width, small heat-affected zone, suitable for sheet welding;
3. The frequency and pulse width can be adjusted in a wide range, which can meet more materials welding;
4. Air cooling, small size, built-in red light, no consumables