In the movie, the laser is an invincible weapon, and in the real society, the laser is also tamed and used by people, and it has become a weapon that promotes the rapid development of the industry. Like the laser cutting machine, the laser beam with high power density has gradually replaced the traditional The metal cutting process equipment has become an indispensable high-efficiency production machinery and equipment in many industries.
But do you really understand laser cutting machines? Which industries are more suitable for laser cutting machines? How to deal with the cutting smoke and dust caused by laser cutting?
Today, let’s take a closer look!
1. Which industries are more suitable for laser cutting machines?
Based on the advantages and characteristics of laser cutting machines, the following industries are very suitable for laser cutting machines:
1. Compared with traditional metal cutting equipment, laser cutting machine has higher precision, faster cutting speed, and supports batch processing. Therefore, it is very suitable for the automobile manufacturing industry; its flexible cutting characteristics can support the rapid formation of many complex graphics, so it is also favored by many home decoration companies.
2. The laser cutting machine has very high efficiency, small heat-affected zone, good verticality of the cutting edge, and smooth cutting edge. Therefore, it is also very popular in the advertising manufacturing industry that requires a lot of customization.
3. There are many types of materials that can be laser cut by the laser cutting machine, including carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, wood, plastic, rubber, cloth, quartz, ceramics, glass, composite materials, etc., so it is suitable for materials with different materials and complicated designs. Lamp manufacturing industry.
4. The laser cutting machine is very suitable for cutting thin stainless steel, with fast speed, high precision and good effect. It can realize customized and personalized product development, so it is suitable for kitchenware manufacturing, metal cabinet manufacturing and other industries.
5. In the sheet metal processing industry, which is the main metal processing industry, the laser cutting machine is widely used. It has various cutting characteristics and can efficiently deal with the cutting of various sheets and various graphics parts; in addition, the tube laser cutting machine The emergence of it has also become the hottest choice in the manufacturing industry of square fitness equipment and home fitness equipment.
2. How to deal with the cutting smoke and dust caused by laser cutting?
Cutting naturally inevitably produces smoke and dust. For this kind of laser cutting smoke that spreads in the air and will pollute the environment and machinery, there are generally two ways to deal with it on the market:
1. Full ventilation:
Comprehensive ventilation includes natural ventilation and mechanical ventilation. Natural ventilation is generally common in outdoor CNC cutting operations or open space CNC cutting, while mechanical ventilation is common in indoor laser cutting operations, that is, through fans installed on the wall or ceiling , Exhaust the cutting smoke and dust in the workshop to the outside to achieve the purpose of reducing the concentration of smoke and dust in the workshop.
Although this method is low in cost, the dust removal efficiency is low, and the smoke and dust conditions in the workshop often fail to meet the environmental assessment standards.
2. Smoke and dust treatment of industrial dust collector:
Industrial dust removal refers to the use of suitable laser cutting dust removal equipment in the processing process to effectively deal with smoke and dust. The specific working principle is: set a dust collecting cover for the laser cutting workbench, and collect it into the dust box of the laser cutting dust removal equipment through a pipe, so that the smoke and dust generated by cutting will not diffuse into the workshop, which not only ensures the cleanliness of the workpiece , To reduce the risk of contamination of the precision parts of the machine, and also to protect the health of workers.
In short, if your company also needs to configure a laser cutting machine or already configured a laser cutting machine, then I suggest that you also install a professional laser cutting dust removal equipment at the same time!