Laser welding machines are generally used for tailor welding and repair welding of metal materials. The working principle of laser welding is to use high-energy laser pulses to heat a small area of the material. High-temperature energy diffuses from the surface of the material to the inside, and forms a specific molten pool after melting. The material in the whole process is high temperature, so how should we use laser welding machine safely?
Precautions for the safe use of laser welding machines
1. During the operation, if there is an emergency, such as water leakage or abnormal laser sound, you need to immediately press the emergency stop button and quickly cut off the power supply.
2. The external circulating water switch of laser welding must be turned on before operation. Because the laser system adopts water cooling method, the laser power supply adopts air cooling method. If the cooling system fails, it is strictly forbidden to start working.
3. It is strictly forbidden to touch all circuit components in the machine during work. When the laser welding machine is working, the circuit is in a high voltage and high current state. Untrained personnel are prohibited from operating the machine.
4. It is strictly forbidden to directly use the eye scanning laser when the laser is working to avoid eye injury. It is forbidden to use external equipment to reflect laser light during laser work.
5. Do not disassemble any parts of the machine at will, and do not weld when the safety door of the machine is opened, and do not aim the laser head at the equipment parts.
6. Do not place flammable and explosive materials where the laser light path or laser beam can be irradiated to avoid fire and explosion.