Laser welding machine is generally used for welding and repair welding of metal materials. The working principle of laser welding is to use high-energy laser pulse to heat in the small area of the material, and the high temperature energy diffuses from the surface of the material to the inside, forming a specific molten pool after melting. The materials in the whole process are in high temperature state, so how can we safely use the laser welding machine?
Laser Welding Machine Safe Use Precautions
1. During operation, in case of emergency, such as water leakage or abnormal sound of the laser, it is necessary to immediately press the emergency stop button and quickly cut off the power supply.
2. The external circulating water switch of laser welding must be turned on before operation. Since the laser system adopts water cooling mode, the laser power supply adopts air cooling mode. If the cooling system fails, it is strictly prohibited to start the machine for operation.
3. It is strictly prohibited to touch all circuit components in the machine during operation. When the laser welding machine is working, the circuit is in the state of high voltage and strong current. Untrained personnel are prohibited to operate the machine.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use eyes to scan the laser directly when the laser is working, so as to avoid eye injury. It is forbidden to use external equipment to reflect the laser when the laser is working.
5.bDo not dismantle any parts of the machine at will, do not weld when the safety door of the machine is open, and do not aim the laser head at the equipment parts.
6. Do not place flammable and explosive materials in the place where the laser light path or laser beam can reach, so as to avoid fire and explosion.
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to leave a message or contact us for a quotation.