4. Pretreatment for brazing and welding
1) It helps to remove ferrous and non-ferrous metals, lubricants and other contaminants on the surface of metal and aluminum to prepare for high-quality welding.
2) It also ensures smooth and non-porous brazing seams.
5. Partially remove the coating
1) It can be used on almost all surface types, whether it is a chemical anodized layer, an oxide layer or an organic coating.
2) Laser cleaning can remove coatings and paints in automobiles and other industries while maintaining the integrity of the substrate material.
6. Selective paint removal
The use of lasers for polishing, surface cleaning and coating removal applications is rapidly expanding. Depending on the application, the pulse frequency, energy, and wavelength of the laser must be precisely selected to clean, polish, and ablate the target material. At the same time, it is necessary to prevent any form of damage to the base material. At present, laser cleaning technology is mainly used to clean small parts. Of course, this technology is also very likely to be suitable for cleaning large-area surfaces and large equipment/structures. With the current progress in this field, these visions are expected to become a reality in the near future.