1. Surface polishing and rust removal in steel manufacturing
1) When metals are exposed to moisture, they react with water to form ferrous oxide, thereby rusting. This rust reduces the quality of the metal, making it unsuitable for use in many applications.
2) On the other hand, due to the heat treatment process, an oxide layer will be formed on the metal surface, and the oxide layer will discolor the metal surface, thereby hindering subsequent finishing operations.
2. Clean the anode components
1) The presence of dirt and other pollutants will increase the resistance of the anode, resulting in more battery power consumption.
2) The presence of pollutants also shortens the life of the anode by increasing the consumption rate of the anode during the smelting process.
3. Prepare for metal bonding
1) In order to improve process stability, surface adhesion and better welding quality, the surface of the metal material to be joined must be prepared before welding and other joining techniques are applied.
2) If the surface of the metal material is not cleaned, the joints and joints are prone to degradation, aggravation and even catastrophic failure.