The laser marking machine lens is an important part of the laser marking machine, and the wear and tear in the work is relatively large. In the process of replacing the laser lens, the placement, detection, and device of the optical lens must be careful to prevent the lens from damage and Pollution. After a new lens is installed, it should be cleaned regularly.
In the lens installation and cleaning process, the following precautions must be taken:
1. Never use bare fingers to install lenses. Wear rubber gloves and use tweezers.
2. Do not use sharp instruments to prevent scratches on the lens surface.
3. Do not touch the film when taking the lens.
4. Prepare special lens cleaning paper.
5. The user should prevent talking above the lens and allow food, beverages and other potential contaminants to work in the environment.
Use the ear wash ball to blow off the floats on the surface of the lens. If the pollutants cannot be blown off, continue to the second step. Note: Do not use compressed air from the factory because it contains a lot of oil and water, which will be on the surface of the film. Forms harmful films.
Use acetone or ethanol (analytical purity required), fold the lens cleaning paper into a small square, moisten the lens cleaning paper, hold the lens in one hand and the paper in the other hand, and gently wipe along the direction of the lens coating. If it is not clean, repeat the above actions (wipe Change the paper at a time).
Note: If the dirt cannot be removed at this step, it is recommended to change the lens.