Laser cleaning features:
1. No grinding, non-contact cleaning, to avoid secondary pollution;
2. High cleaning precision and strong controllability;
3. No consumables, strong environmental protection;
4. Laser cleaning can remove different types and thickness of attachments on the surface of various materials;
5. Easy to operate, just power on, can be hand-held or cooperate with a robot to realize automatic cleaning;
6. High cleaning efficiency, saving time;
7. The system is stable and has a long life;
8. One-time investment, cost-effective.
Modern high-end manufacturing cleaning fields such as aerospace, rail transit, automobile manufacturing and mold industries have long had pain points such as difficult cleaning, high precision requirements, and slow work efficiency. The market demand has also given birth to a higher laser cleaning industry. industry requirements.
For example, the quality of the mold directly affects the quality of the tire. There will be carved patterns or other patterns on the surface of tire molds, and the molds are often used in high-temperature and high-humidity environments, so there will be a lot of rubber or other residues left in the grooves of the inner carvings. After a certain degree, it will affect the shape and structure of the mold and eventually lead to the production of defective products, so it is particularly important to keep the tire mold clean.