What is the root cause of common failures that cause uneven marking of laser marking machines? The use of laser marking machines is very common, especially in the field of craft products. . The same is true for the laser CNC engraving machine, which is likely to clean the bottom end of the uneven phenomenon.
So, what is actually going on to cause the CNC engraving machine to have a common fault phenomenon of uneven bottom cleaning? How can I solve it myself? I have sorted out the following materials today for your reference.
It is one of the common problems that the marking effect of laser marking machine is not leveled, which is mainly manifested as a significant bulge phenomenon at the bottom during cleaning, and a marked uneven marking effect at the junction of the horizontal and vertical during the negative engraving; , there is a prominent vertical line between the characters with and without characters, the heavier the marking, the more obvious the phenomenon.
The reasons for the uneven marking effect are as follows:
1. The light output of the laser switching power supply is unstable.
2. The production and processing rate is too fast, and the response time of the laser tube cannot keep up.
3. The optical path is deviated or the focal length is wrong, resulting in transmitted light and uneven bottom end.
4. The selection of focusing lenses is unscientific. Short focal length spectacle lenses should be selected as much as possible to improve the light quality.
The marking effect is not leveled and the solution is as follows:
1. Remove and replace the laser switching power supply detection.
2. Reduce the production and processing rate.
3. Check the optical path to ensure that the optical path is appropriate.
4. Short focal length spectacle lenses are used, and the focal length adjustment should take into account the deep depth of production and processing