Traditional industrial cleaning machines use mechanical or chemical methods to remove dirt, oil, and other contaminants from surfaces. They may utilize brushes, high-pressure water jets, or solvents to achieve a clean surface. In the process of cleaning the object, some will cause damage to it, some have certain limitations, and some will cause serious environmental pollution.
Laser cleaning machines use a focused laser beam to vaporize and remove unwanted material from surfaces. This method is becoming increasingly popular in industries where traditional methods are not effective, such as cleaning delicate parts, removing rust from metal, or cleaning surfaces in hard-to-reach places. While traditional industrial cleaning machines have been widely used for many years, laser cleaning machines offer some unique advantages.
Laser cleaning machine advantages
1. Laser cleaning belongs to dry cleaning, has no exhaust gas emissions, does not cause environmental pollution, and cleaning residue through vacuum cleaner recycling.
2. It can effectively clean other methods that are difficult to remove clean adsorption on the surface of the submicron particles.
3. Laser can be transmitted through optical fiber, with robot hand and robot coordination, convenient to achieve remote operation, can clean the traditional method is not easy to reach the parts, which can be used in some dangerous places to ensure the safety of personnel;
4. Laser cleaning efficiency is high, saving time, and low cost.
5. Good controllability, high flexibility, easy-to-achieve selection localization, and real-time precision cleaning.
6. The heat-affected zone is small, for the light peeling cleaning is to open the bonding bond of the material, no thermal action occurs on the surrounding materials no thermal damage. No damage to the mold - prolong the life of the mold.
7. Automobile tire mold can realize online cleaning, cleaning speed is fast, easy to operate, and without any consumables (except electricity) and chemicals.
8. Although the purchase of a laser cleaning system has a high one-time investment in the early stage, the cleaning system can be used stably for a long time, with low operating costs and almost no warranty demand.
A laser cleaning machine is a green laser cleaning technology because the laser is a non-contact cleaning of the workpiece, the precision workpiece or its fine parts cleaning is very safe and can ensure its accuracy. So laser cleaning has unique advantages in the cleaning industry. With the continuous improvement of technology and mass production of equipment, laser cleaning technology will play an important role in the cleaning industry.
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to leave a message or contact us for a quotation.