2. The two supporting points of the laser tube should be at the 1/4 point of the total length of the laser tube to ensure that the flow rate of the cooling water is 2L-4L/min; otherwise the effect will not be good and the power will drop; the cooling water level should be at an appropriate position.
3. During the use of the laser, no scale should be formed in the cooling pipe to avoid blockage of the cooling water and poor heat dissipation effect. Once found, 20% dilute hydrochloric acid can be used to clean the cooling pipe to remove scale.
4. During the debugging process, adjust the laser support point or rotate the laser position to achieve the best output effect, and then fix the laser
5. Avoid the accumulation of dust near the high-voltage electrode, keep it dry, and keep the high-voltage end as far away from the metal as possible to prevent high-voltage ignition and discharge.
6. Pay attention to protect the field lens to prevent the smoke generated during the work from splashing on the surface of the field lens. At this time, use absorbent cotton or silk cloth dipped in absolute alcohol to gently wipe the surface of the field lens to prevent power drop.
7. The laser is made of glass, which is fragile. When installing and using, avoid local stress.
8. Use the laser tube rationally to save laser energy. The best working current of the laser tube is 16 mA.