To maximize the role of laser cutting machines and improve productivity and efficiency, customers can check and improve from the following aspects:
1. Check the focus part, the focus part will affect the precision of laser cutting, especially the spot diameter of the focus point. The diameter of the focal spot spot should be as small as possible to create a narrow slit.
2. Set a suitable distance between the nozzle and the workpiece. Too far distance will cause unnecessary waste of kinetic energy. Too close will cause strong return pressure to the lens, which will weaken the ability to disperse the scattered cutting material. The quality has an adverse effect, and the appropriate distance is 0.8 mm. In addition, it is necessary to ensure that the height of the nozzle and the workpiece remains the same during operation.
3. Check the cutting speed, the cutting speed is proportional to the power of the fiber laser cutting machine. At the same time, the condensed size of the laser beam has a great influence on the quality of laser cutting.
4. Auxiliary gas is preferred, and the auxiliary gas is preferably compressed air or inert gas. If the thickness of the processed material increases or the cutting speed is slow, the air pressure should be appropriately reduced. Cutting with a lower air pressure can prevent frosting on the cutting edge.
5. Detect the laser power. The laser is the core component of the metal laser cutting machine, and the power will decrease after long-term use.
In addition, the performance, size and thickness of the processed material may also affect the power of the laser cutting machine.
Finally, it is also important to explain to the customer that, in addition to the above factors affecting the efficiency of the laser cutting machine, the daily machine operation also needs to pay attention to the problem of cutting smoke and dust.