Because the laser beam is realized by a pulsed or continuous laser beam, when the laser beam directly irradiates the surface of the aluminum alloy, the heat of the metal surface can be rapidly diffused into the interior of the aluminum alloy, so that the aluminum alloy can be The rapid melting creates a weld, and at the same time creates a reaction force on the molten metal, sinking the surface of the molten aluminum alloy down to form small holes.
Application advantages of laser welding machine in aluminum alloy products:
1. High energy density, low heat input, small thermal deformation, narrow melting zone and heat-affected zone and large penetration depth; Wuhan Ruifeng Optoelectronics Laser is one of the earliest laser equipment companies in China's Optics Valley, with a 16-year history Experience in R&D and production, leading peer companies in technology and integration. Since its establishment, the company has always paid attention to the research and development of laser technology and the development needs of customers, and is committed to providing complete material processing solutions for each customer.
2. The cooling rate is high to obtain a fine weld structure, and the joint performance is good;
3. Compared with traditional welding, laser welding does not use electrodes, so it reduces labor hours and costs;
Application of laser welding machine in aluminum alloy products
4. The vacuum atmosphere during electron beam welding is not required, and the protective gas and pressure can be selected. The shape of the welded workpiece is not affected by electromagnetics and does not generate X-rays;
5. It can weld metal materials inside closed transparent objects;
6. The laser can be transmitted by optical fiber for long distance, so that the process adaptability is good. With the computer and manipulator, the automation and precise control of the welding process can be realized.