1. High precision: positioning accuracy of 0.05mm, repeat positioning accuracy of 0.02 mm
2. Narrow slit: The laser beam is focused into a small spot, so that the focal point reaches a high power density, the material is quickly heated to the degree of vaporization, and evaporates to form a hole. As the beam and the material move relatively linearly, the holes continuously form slits with a very narrow width. The width of the incision is generally 0.10～0.20mm.
3. Smooth cutting surface: There is no burr on the cutting surface, and the surface roughness of the incision is generally controlled within Ra12.5.
4. Fast speed: The cutting speed can reach 10m/min, and the maximum positioning speed can reach 70m/min, which is much faster than the wire cutting speed.
5. Good cutting quality: non-contact cutting, the cutting edge is little affected by heat, and there is basically no thermal deformation of the workpiece, completely avoiding the collapse of the material when the material is punched, and the cutting seam generally does not require secondary processing.
6. No damage to the workpiece: The laser cutting machine will not contact the surface of the material to ensure that the workpiece is not scratched.
7. Not affected by the hardness of the material being cut: The laser can process steel plates, stainless steel, aluminum alloy plates, hard alloys, etc., no matter what the hardness, it can be cut without deformation.
8. Not affected by the shape of the workpiece: laser processing is flexible, can process any graphics, and can cut pipes and other profiles.
9. It can cut and process non-metals: such as plastic, wood, PVC, leather, textiles, plexiglass, etc.
10. Save mold investment: Laser processing does not require molds, no mold consumption, no mold repairs, and saving time for mold replacement, thereby saving processing costs and reducing production costs, especially suitable for processing large products.
11. Material saving: Using computer programming, products of different shapes can be cut from the entire board to maximize the utilization of materials.
12. Increase the speed of new product development: After the product drawing is formed, laser processing can be performed immediately, and the physical object of the new product can be obtained in the shortest time.
Contact Person: Mr. Alex Ren