Quasi-continuous lasers (hereinafter referred to as "QCW") can work in continuous and pulsed modes at the same time. A single laser can handle the processing tasks that previously required two different lasers to complete, meeting the needs of more applications.
The X-series quasi-continuous laser launched this time has various compatibility and control modes, flexible and adjustable pulse width waveform, fast heat dissipation, electro-optical conversion rate> 30%, and can be widely used in 3C material cutting, power battery pole piece welding, mobile phone antenna Welding, cutting and drilling of ceramic brittle materials, fine welding.
1. Modular structure, smaller volume:
The volume of the X series QCW is reduced by 29% and the weight by 35% compared with the conventional whole machine, which is more convenient for customers to integrate and facilitate the development of standardized and customized products.
2. High conversion efficiency and lower energy consumption:
Using 48V DC power supply, it is convenient for customers to configure their own power supply, the electro-optical conversion efficiency is higher, and the energy consumption is lower.
3. Small core diameter and high beam quality:
14/20/50μm multiple core diameter options to meet the needs of more customers in different application scenarios.
4. Multiple modes to meet different scenarios:
There are two modes of pulse and continuous for users to choose, which can be adapted to various applications.
5. New control software, simple and easy to operate:
Equipped with new control software, the interface is simple and beautiful, easy to use; it has multiple functions of monitoring, laser control, waveform editing, and laser parameter configuration.
6. Reliable quality and strict product testing:
(1) Scheme reliability test: more than 10 tests such as high and low temperature cycle power-on experiment, high-temperature and high-humidity power-up limit work test.
(2) Product shipment test: Each product shipment has to go through dozens of quality tests, several process application tests, and 72-hour extreme aging test.
7. Different processing methods to meet more application fields:
Users can choose the beam mode and fiber core diameter according to different application requirements (welding, cutting) to adapt to different processing scenarios and manufacturing industries.
Contact Person: Mr. Alex Ren