With the development of science and technology, the welding industry is becoming more and more developed, and users are also discussing the products of laser soldering machines. Today I will talk about why the laser automatic soldering machine is better than the handheld laser welding machine.
The handheld laser welding machine uses high-energy laser pulses to locally heat the material in a small area, and the energy of the laser radiation diffuses into the material through thermal conduction, so that the material is melted to form a specific molten pool. The handheld laser welding machine can be used to weld larger products in the cabinet, kitchen, shelf, oven, stainless steel door and window guardrail and other industries. Not suitable for precision welding, the welding speed is slow, manual operation is required, and the welding efficiency is low.
Disadvantages of handheld laser welding machine
1. In the process of crack laser welding, due to the small laser heat input, small welding deformation and small welding stress, high-temperature cracks generally do not appear. However, due to different raw materials and improper selection of process parameters, high-temperature cracks sometimes occur.
2. Removal and weldability changes. When performing medium to high energy laser beam welding, a plasma controller should be used to remove the ionized gas around the molten pool to ensure the reproduction of the weld. Moreover, when welding materials with high reflectivity and high thermal conductivity, such as aluminum, copper and their alloys, the laser will change their weldability.
3. After the welding splash laser welding is completed, many metal particles will appear on the surface of some workpieces or data, which not only affects the appearance, but also affects the application. The cause of this phenomenon is stains on the surface of the workpiece or data, which may be a galvanized layer.
4. When the trajectory of the welding seam changes greatly, it is easy to have flashing or unevenness at the corners. The reason for this phenomenon is that the weld trajectory changes greatly and the teaching is uneven. At this time, it is necessary to adjust the welding parameters and connect the redundant corners for processing.
Laser automatic soldering robots can effectively solve these pain points. Advantages of laser soldering robot:
1. The laser soldering machine adopts non-contact welding, no stress;
2. The laser welding machine adopts non-contact heating, wide melting bandwidth, and does not need any auxiliary tools. It can post-process the double-sided components on the double-sided printed circuit board without the threat of electrostatic.
3. Good stability in repeated operation. Flux has little pollution to welding tools
4. The welding speed of the laser soldering machine is three times that of the ordinary welding machine.
5. There is no space limitation, the laser soldering machine can weld narrow areas and micro components
6. The laser soldering machine has no welding head damage and less consumables
7. Can realize automatic visual programming, easy to realize automation
8. The laser soldering machine has a long service life, low power consumption and low maintenance cost. Application fields of laser soldering machine: Laser soldering machine can be widely used in medical, military, and automotive electronics industries. It is more obvious in areas that traditional soldering iron welding cannot solve, such as the temperature sensitivity of welding heads, welding equipment, and high automation requirements. Advantage. At the same time, laser wire feeding welding can replace traditional manual welding and realize automated production. The wire feeding solder of the laser soldering machine is suitable for products with larger solder joints such as printed circuit boards, FPCB boards, and terminal blocks; at the same time, because the laser energy is more controllable, it can weld traditional high heat dissipation materials.
Contact Person: Mr. Alex Ren