Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Cutting Head||Model:||BT-230|
|Appliaction:||Fiber Laser Cutting Machine||Weight:||1.5kg|
laser cutting machine parts,
laser scan head
Raytools BT240 Laser Head Fiber Laser Cutting Head 1000W 1500W
Description: BT240 is designed by Raytools AG from Swiss in 2014, mainly for laser power from 1000W to 2000W. (We recommend 1000W, 1500W), supporting different laser powers on market, like IPG, SPI, Raycus…etc.
It has proved stability on many laser cutting machine brands, like Hans laser, Farely, Qiaolian….etc.
Now most China manufacturers use it replace Lasermech laser head.
1. Optimized optical configuration, smooth and efficient air flow design,
2. Knob type focus adjustment, high precision and flexible. adjustment range : 20mm, accuracy: 0.05mm.
3. Drawer type design of protection glass seat, simple and fast to replace protection glass.
4. Built-in ring-blowing and side-blowing structure inside the protection glass seat, offers protection on cutting reflective material, dross flying during pierce on thick plate.
5. Collimator and focus lens parts both have water cooling structure, which enable laser head supports laser power up to 4kw.
6. Collimator and focus lens both use special composite lens, ensuring high quality optical beam and cutting.
7. QBH, QD fiber connectors all available, support almost all laser power brands on market.
8. Modular design, easy maintenance.
9. It works perfect with CHC-1000L auto focus system from HYD.
Support laser power: 1000W, 1500W, 2000W,
Focus lens option(wave: 1025-1080nm): 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 200mm(2D).
Optical through aperture: 25mm,
Cutting nozzle: 1.0mm—3.0mm,
Cutting nozzle type: single layer, double-layer, and other customized nozzle.
Gas pressure: Max 30Bar.
Gross weight: 2.5kg.
Focus range option( wave: 1025-1080nm): 60mm, 75mm, 100mm,
Optical through aperture: 28mm,
Fiber connector: QBH, LLK-B, QD.
|laser head||1 piece|
|focus lens||1 pair||in the head|
|collimotor||1 pair||in the head|
|lens installation tool||1|
Contact Person: Sophia