Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||RL-20P||Laser Power:||19.5±0.5 W|
|Laser Source:||Max Or Raycus||Laser Wavelength:||1064nm|
|Beam Quality:||M2 < 1.4|
1064nm Portable Laser Engraving Machine1064nm Portable Laser Engraving Machine,
IP4 Laser Engraving Machine,
1064nm 20w laser engraving machine
1064nm Portable Laser Engraving Machine With Maxphotonics Laser
Portable Laser Engraving Machine operation instructions
Riselaser strongly recommends that you read the following operating points before operating the laser:
(1) Do not look directly at the laser hole when power is on;
(2) Avoid placing lasers and related light output devices on the same level as the eyes;
(3) According to the laser output power and wavelength requirements, reasonably select safety protection equipment to ensure operation
(4) Do not install sights when the laser is working;
(5) Please make sure to use the sight when turning off the laser (for example, install the sight on the fixture)
Or use optical instruments to observe the end surface, etc.).
(6) Please use the defocusing method to mark on highly reflective materials, otherwise the laser will be directly damaged.
(7) For collimated output, please do not touch the output lens or clean it with any solvent, please use lens paper
Clean the output lens. After use, please replace the protective cover of the front sight.
Portable Laser Engraving Machine Specification
|Laser power||9.5±0.5 W||19.5±0.5 W|
|Laser source||Max or Raycus|
|Laser wavelength||1064 nm|
|Beam quality||M2 < 1.4|
|Modulation frequency||20-50 khz||30-60 khz|
|Marking range||100/200 mm|
|Carving speed||0-8000 mm/s|
|Focusing mode||Support for automation or manual|
|Minimum line width||0.02 mm|
|Minimum characters||0.15 mm|
|Repeatability accuracy||±0.002 mm|
|Cooling method||Air Cooling|
|Use environment||IP4 Clean, dustless or less dusty|
|Laser indicator||Double Red dot pointer|
|working temperature||10-35 ℃|
|Power consumption of the whole machine||≤ 100 W||≤ 160 W|
|Electricity demand||AC220V±10%,50 HZ|
Portable Laser Engraving Machine Video
Q1: I don't know anything about this machine, what type of machine should I choose?
We will help you choose the right machine and share the solution with you; you can share with us the material you will mark/engrave and the depth of the mark/engraving.
Q2: When I got this machine, but I don't know how to use it. what should I do?
We will send the operation video and manual of the machine. Our engineers will be trained online. If necessary, we can send our engineers to your site for training, or you can send operators to our factory for training.
Q3: What should I do if there is a problem with this machine?
We provide a two-year machine warranty. During the two-year warranty period, if there is any problem with the machine, we will provide accessories for free (except for man-made damage). After the warranty period, we still provide lifetime service. So if you have any questions, please let us know and we will provide you with solutions.
Contact Person: Sophia